Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/coffee-banana-smoothie/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Coffee Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed organic coffee or cold brew, place in fridge for 10 minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop protein powder (I like Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides)
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional: 1 teaspoon honey or sweetener of choice
- Optional: Handful of ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy.
- Taste and add additional sweetener if needed.
- *If your shake isn't thick enough for your liking, add the optional ice.
- **Photos updated April, 2017.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.