Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cold-brew-iced-coffee/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 3/4 cups ground coffee (your favorite smooth, non-bitter coffee)
- 4 cups filtered water
- Step 1: Pour 1 3/4 cup ground coffee into a pitcheror large container.
- Step 2: Pour 4 cups of water into the pitcher.
- Step 3: STIR.
- Step 4: Cover with plastic wrap and let steep for 12 hours.
- Step 5: Remove plastic and place a cheese cloth (I use a few layers, if you use to many, your cold brew won't go through) over a jar, beverage dispenser, or an additional pitcher. You may want to tie it down with a rubberband. Pour coffee over the cloth.
- Store in the refrigerator in mason jars. Now simply add ice and serve as desired!
You will need:
Cleaning your cheese cloth:
- Rinse your cheesecloth in hot water or place it in hot water to soak until you have a chance to wash it. After soaking, rinse again. Try to remove as many bits of food as possible before you start to wash it. Use only food safe soaps (I use Branch Basics).
- Wash then dry the cheesecloth in a dryer, or hang it outside to dry in the sun if hot out!
No cheesecloth? No problem! Create a filter: Use a coffee filter, cheesecloth, a clean pillowcase, or fine mesh strainer. Note that you may have to strain a few times depending what you use.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.