1. Pat chicken dry and season generously with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a bowl and add the rest of the wet rub ingredients. Mix until chicken is well coated in the spice rub.
2. Grill chicken for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until chicken is opaque and fully cooked through. If using a grill pan, cover the pan during the cooking process to make sure the chicken cooks through.
3. While chicken is on the grill, prepare the cauliflower rice. Heat a medium skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add in cauli rice and the rest of the ingredients and saute for 5-8 minutes, until the cauliflower is cooked through. Take off heat and set aside. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
4. Once chicken is cooked through, let cool, dice and set aside until ready to eat.
5. In a separate medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Add in sliced onions and peppers. Saute until onions begin to caramelize, about 8 minutes. Take off heat and set aside.
6. Add pico de gallo ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and stir until well combined. Set aside until ready to eat.
7. Add chipotle crema ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
8. Assemble bowl: Place cauliflower rice on the bottom, top with grilled chicken, sauted onions and peppers, black beans if using, pico de gallo, scallions, and a drizzle of chipotle crema.
*This is a great meal prep item! Prep all of the ingredients the day before, and then simple assemble the bowl when ready to eat! Simply omit beans and cheese for whole30!