Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/corn-avocado-salsa/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 2 large corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Place in corn and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove corn, and let cool. Cut off all the kernels and add to a medium bowl.
- To the bowl add the onion, tomato, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and a pinch of salt and pepper and and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- You could also grill the corn if desired for a smoky flavor. Or you could cook it in the Instant Pot, following this method.
Loading nutrition data...