Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/corn-avocado-salsa/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Corn Avocado Salsa
This Corn Avocado Salsa recipe is a quick and delicious side to serve up with just about anything! This cool summer side dish is easy to make and is gluten and dairy free!
- 2 large corn on the cob, husked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, sliced
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Place in corn and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove corn, and let cool. Cut off all the kernels and add to a medium bowl.
- To the bowl add the onion, tomato, avocado, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and a pinch of salt and pepper and and mix to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- You could also grill the corn if desired for a smoky flavor. Or you could cook it in the Instant Pot, following this method.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.