Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/corned-beef-hash/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy Corned Beef Hash
This Easy Corned Beef Hash is the best way to use up leftover corned beef OR the best excuse to make corned beef from scratch! It's a simple dish that is hearty and comforting, made under 20 minutes with only a handful of ingredients. Top with a fried egg, a splash of hot sauce and this gluten-free and paleo and whole30-friendly breakfast is ready!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-½ cups leftover corned beef, fine dice
- 16 ounces leftover potatoes, about 12-14 small potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Eggs, for serving (optional)
- Heat a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot add oil and onion. Cook until soften, about 8 minutes.
- Add butter to the pan and turn up heat to medium high. Add beef and potato and stir to combine. Then let cook, undisturbed for 5 minutes. Flip over the hash and cook on the other side for another 5 minutes, or until the hash is heated through.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and serve with hot sauce and a fried egg (if desired)
- This can also work with some other cooked cuts of beef like brisket or pot roast.
- To make fully dairy free feel free to sub in ghee or additional oil in place of the butter.
- If you are using an oven proof skillet you can also crack a few eggs inside of the hash after step 2 and cook under the broiler for a few minutes until the eggs are cooked!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.