Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/creamy-cajun-chicken-pasta/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta
- In a bowl combine Cajun-seasoning ingredients.
- Using the sauté function, add in garlic, onions, and peppers and sauté for 5-7 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add in chicken and half of cajun spice mixture cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is mostly cooked through.
- Shut off the pressure cooker then add pasta and broth and set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, use the quick release function.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and remaining cajun seasoning.
- Add cajun mayo and baby spinach to the pot and toss well to combine, making sure not to overmix to avoid pasta breaking apart.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- If you're using regular pasta, you may need to cook for an additional 1-3 minutes.
- To make without the Instant Pot:
- Cook Pasta
- Make chicken as directed in steps 1-4 in a skillet over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix together mayo and remaining seasoning.
- Drain pasta and combine with mayo mixture and chicken.
Note: Recipe updated on 10/17/18 to change the amount of liquid used to cook the pasta based off of feedback from commenters.
Loading nutrition data...