Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/creamy-cajun-chicken-pasta/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta
- In a bowl combine Cajun-seasoning ingredients.
- Using the sauté function, add in garlic, onions, and peppers and sauté for 5-7 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add in chicken and half of cajun spice mixture cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is mostly cooked through.
- Shut off the pressure cooker then add pasta and broth and set on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Once finished, use the quick release function.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayo and remaining cajun seasoning.
- Add cajun mayo and baby spinach to the pot and toss well to combine, making sure not to overmix to avoid pasta breaking apart.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- If you're using regular pasta, you may need to cook for an additional 1-3 minutes.
- To make without the Instant Pot:
- Cook Pasta
- Make chicken as directed in steps 1-4 in a skillet over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Mix together mayo and remaining seasoning.
- Drain pasta and combine with mayo mixture and chicken.
Note: Recipe updated on 10/17/18 to change the amount of liquid used to cook the pasta based off of feedback from commenters.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.