Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crispy-buffalo-chicken-bites/
© 2015 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil until hot*
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine batter ingredients.
- Place chicken into batter and toss until coated.
- Carefully place chicken into hot skillet.
- Let cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and place on plate lined with paper towels.
- In a skillet, heat hot sauce and butter over low heat until combined.
- Add in chicken and toss until coated.
- If you want your chicken extra crispy, after this step transfer chicken to a lined baking sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes on each side, watching carefully.
*Splash a drop of water in the skillet, if it sizzles, it's hot and ready to go!
Loading nutrition data...