Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crispy-buffalo-chicken-bites/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottom medium skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, tapioca flour, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon hot sauce in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken into batter and toss until coated.
- Once oil is hot, carefully place chicken into hot skillet.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on plate lined with paper towels.
- Meanwhile, make buffalo sauce: heat remaining hot sauce and butter together in a skillet. Whisk together until fully combined.
- Add in chicken and toss until coated.
- For extra crispy chicken: transfer chicken to a lined baking sheet and broil for 2-3 minutes on each side, watching carefully not to burn.
- Serve immediately with vegetable crudités and your favorite dipping sauce.
*Splash a drop of water in the skillet, if it sizzles, it's hot and ready to go!
Loading nutrition data...