Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crock-pot-cranberry-apple-sauce/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce
This Crockpot Cranberry Sauce is an easy update on the classic Thanksgiving staple! It is such a great combination with tart cranberries, along with sweet apples and just the right amount of citrus. This slow cooker cranberry sauce uses hands-off cooking so you can focus on other aspects of your holiday meal! It contains no refined sugars and is bound to be a new family favorite!
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, picked over
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup water
- Zest and Juice of 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Use a potato masher and mash cranberry/apple sauce.
- Continue to cook for one more hour with the lid slightly ajar.
- Serve immediately with a holiday meal, or cool and serve later.
- Cranberry sauce will last between 7-10 days in the refrigerator.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.