Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crock-pot-cranberry-apple-sauce/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crock Pot Cranberry Sauce
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, picked over
- 3 apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/4 cup water
- Zest and Juice of 2 oranges
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Use a potato masher and mash cranberry/apple sauce.
- Continue to cook for one more hour with the lid slightly ajar.
- Serve immediately with a holiday meal, or cool and serve later.
- Cranberry sauce will last between 7-10 days in the refrigerator.
Loading nutrition data...