Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/crock-pot-paleo-beef/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Crock-Pot Asian Beef & Paleo 'Rice' Bowls
For Asian Beef
For Paleo "Rice" and Veggies
- Season the beef with salt. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add oil. Sear the meat on all sides until it forms a nice crust.
- Place the meat in a slow cooker with the remaining ingredients for the asian beef. Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours. Once done, remove from the slow cooker and shred, discarding any fat.
- To make the cauliflower “rice” bowls: Pulse cauliflower in food processor until rice-sized pieces form.
- Heat a large pan of medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once hot and half of the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add cauliflower “rice” and a pinch of salt and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until softened. Remove from heat and divide into 4 meal prep containers.
- To the pan add the remaining oil and garlic. Add in veggies and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Add in coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar, red pepper flakes and shredded beef and let cook together for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Divide the beef and veggie mixture on top of cauliflower rice and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Feel free to substitute in any veggies you have on hand.
- Want to make this for dinner AND have meal prep? See the body of the post for details on how to do this.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.