Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/diy-hand-sanitizer/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
DIY Hand Sanitizer
While hand sanitizer isn't the best option for getting rid of germs, sometimes it's the only option. Making DIY hand sanitizer is easy and quick to do!
- 6 tablespoons 99% isopropyl alcohol (see note)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 8-10 drops of essential oil (optional)
- 5 drops vitamin E oil
- Sanitize all equipment that will come into contact with the sanitizer either by running it in a dishwasher or boiling for 5 minutes (take care to only boil heat safe items).
- Either mix together ingredients in a sanitized bowl with a non-metal utensil, or add the ingredients to your destined sanitizer container and mix it up.
- If you are using a 70% isopropyl alcohol you need to change the proportions to this:
- 7 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of 70% isopropryl alcohol
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.