Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/double-chocolate-zucchini-bread/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and line a 9" x 5" (1.5 quart) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, oil, apple sauce, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- To the bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, and sea salt and mix very well until fully combined.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Place in the loaf pan and smooth down the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the oven is clean with just a few moist crumbs.
This recipe was originally published in 2016, and republished in 2019 with new photos.
Loading nutrition data...