Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/double-chocolate-zucchini-bread/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
This Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is the perfect way to use up all those zucchinis summer brings, while also sneaking in some veggies in a healthy treat. This zucchini bread is so moist and decadent while still being nutrient dense, paleo friendly and dairy-free!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and line a 9" x 5" (1.5 quart) loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, oil, apple sauce, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- To the bowl add almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, espresso, baking powder, and sea salt and mix very well until fully combined.
- Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Place in the loaf pan and smooth down the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the oven is clean with just a few moist crumbs.
This recipe was originally published in 2016, and republished in 2019 with new photos.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.