Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-edamame-salad/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy Edamame Salad
This Easy Edamame Salad is a must-make for a healthy quick side dish! With protein-packed edamame, cherries, and feta, this easy-to-make salad will be on repeat this summer!
- 1 (12-ounce bag) blanched shelled edamame (I buy frozen)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries, more as desired
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons good-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or mint for garnish (optional)
- Bring 6 cups salted water to a boil, add edamame and cook 5-7 minutes until tender. Transfer to a bowl and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, add remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve immediately!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.