Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-egg-muffin-cups/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup black beans, rinses and drained
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tomato, diced
- Optional: 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- 8 eggs, whisked
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped, for garnish
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 1 avocado, for garnish/serving
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Sauté peppers and onions for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add in turkey and spices and cook until browned.
- Add in black beans, spinach, and tomato and set aside.
- In a large bowl with whisked eggs, add in the turkey and veggie combination. Season with a little more salt and pepper.
- Pour into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Omit beans and cheese for Whole30.
Loading nutrition data...