Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-gluten-free-and-nut-free-rolls/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
The BEST Nut-Free Bread (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine oat flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt.
- Add in eggs and apple sauce and mix to combine.
- Grease round molds or large mason jar lids and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Pour batter into molds until it just barely reaches the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean (see note).
- Let cool slightly, slice in half, and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- We tested this with homemade oat flour and store-bought oat flour, which is much finer, and preferred the texture with the store-bought version. We don't recommend making this with homemade oat flour.
- Baking time might vary slightly based on how thin or thick you make your rolls.
- I use round molds or mason jar lids, and it yields 4 fluffy sandwich rolls.
- If you want my classic bread made with almond flour, go here.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.