Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-gluten-free-and-nut-free-rolls/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
The BEST Nut-Free Bread (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine oat flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt.
- Add in eggs and apple sauce and mix to combine.
- Grease round molds or large mason jar lids and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Pour batter into molds until it just barely reaches the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean (see note).
- Let cool slightly, slice in half, and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- We tested this with homemade oat flour and store-bought oat flour, which is much finer, and preferred the texture with the store-bought version. We don't recommend making this with homemade oat flour.
- Baking time might vary slightly based on how thin or thick you make your rolls.
- I use round molds or mason jar lids, and it yields 4 fluffy sandwich rolls.
- If you want my classic bread made with almond flour, go here.
Loading nutrition data...