Easy Kiwi Pops
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
For the pops or bites:
- 6 to 10 kiwis (adjust based on how many you want to serve. I get 2–3 pops or bites per kiwi)
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Coconut Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Chopped nuts or seeds
- Line a baking sheet or a plate with parchment paper
- Peel and slice kiwis between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick.
- If adding popsicle sticks, insert sticks gently, then place kiwi pops or bites onto plate/baking dish and place in the freezer for 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over the stove until melted then mix in coconut oil.
- Dip kiwi pops into the chocolate, using a spoon to assist adding the chocolate onto the kiwi if easier.
- Return to parchment paper, top we desired toppings, and place in the refrigerator until chocolate sets.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for 2 days.
You can leave the kiwi peel on, if you like. It’s edible.