Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/easy-one-pan-eggplant-chicken-dinner/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and garlic. Add sliced onion and eggplant and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring often until onions are translucent and eggplant is somewhat soft.
- Cut uncooked chicken breast into cubes, and add to the pan. Let cook for 5-7 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add in fresh spinach, mix and let cook until spinach wilts.
- Add in diced tomatoes and seasoning. Mix and let simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust spices as desired! Serve hot.
- *Vegan? Simply sub out chicken for zucchini and other veggies of choice!
- **Photos updated April, 2017.
Loading nutrition data...