Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/eggplant-dip/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Roasted Eggplant Dip
This Roasted Eggplant Dip is such a delicious and healthy appetizer or snack for weekend entertaining! You will not believe how simple the dip is to prepare! It's also gluten-free, dairy-free and Whole30 and Paleo friendly. Serve with some delicious homemade crackers and veggies and you've got an appetizer win!
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, more to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place eggplant, tomatoes, onions and garlic cloves on baking sheet and toss with oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, or until veggies are tender and have a nice golden color.
- Transfer vegetables into food processor and add lemon juice.
- Pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with homemade crackers and vegetable crudités.
*Photos updated April, 2017.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.