Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/fish-tacos-with-tropical-salsa/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tropical Salsa
These Mahi Mahi Tacos With Tropical Salsa are the perfect low-carb, light and healthy lunch or dinner! The crunch of the lettuce with the creamy tropical salsa and perfectly spiced fish makes for taco perfection. These flavorful fish tacos will be loved by all and are also dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo and whole30 friendly.
For Tropical Salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 orange, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- big pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/4 of a red cabbage, shredded
- Corn tortilla shells
- For fish: rub spices all over and let sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, while prepping salsa..
- For tropical salsa: Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and toss gently. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Store in the refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- Cook fish: Heat a grill pan over medium heat and grease well. Once hot cook fish for about 4-5 minutes on both sides, or until fish is opaque and fork tender. Move fish to cutting board, chop into pieces, and place into a serving bowl.
- For Sriracha mayo: Mix together mayo and sriracha in a small bowl and set aside for serving.
- For serving: Serve fish tacos with romaine lettuce leaves or taco shells, shredded cabbage, lime wedges, prepared salsa and drizzle with sriracha mayo.
Updated March, 2017 and May 2019
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.