Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/four-ingredient-lightened-pina-colada/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Four Ingredient Lightened Up Piña Colada
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until well combined. You should not be able to see any pinneaple pieces.
- Taste and adjust ice as needed. The consistency should be very thick but smooth enough to drink!
- *Triple this recipe to serve a crowd!
- **You can use any Pacific Foods Coconut Milk you like. This is different than full-fat canned coconut milk!
- ***I like adding a pinch of sea salt, but you can omit this step!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.