Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen Yogurt Bark is the easiest mid-day snack or warm weather treat that everyone will love. Yogurt bark is a customizable, kid-friendly treat that is refreshing, protein-packed. and so much fun.
- Prep Time: 00:10
- Freeze Time: 3 Hours
- Cook Time: 00:00
- Total Time: 3:10
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (honey or other liquid sweetener), more as desired
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup sliced cherries
- 1–2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Whisk until well combined. Adjust sweetener as desired (see note)
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread it as evenly as possible, using a spatula, roughly 1/4″ thick (see note)
- Scatter the add-ins evenly across the yogurt mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Freeze until firm, at minimum 3 hours.
- Once frozen completely break the bark into pieces.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container or reusable bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Thawing: Remove the bark from the freezer just before serving, and allow to sit for a minute or two before serving, but don’t wait too long or it’ll thaw quicker than you’d like!
- Sweetness: This recipe opts for a middle-of-the-road version! The yogurt taste really comes through, and while it will regardless (it is yogurt bark!), you can add roughly 2 more tablespoons of sweetener for a sweeter yogurt bark snack!
- Thickness: Try to spread as even of a layer as possible, so it thaws evenly! You don’t want it too thin, or it will thaw very quickly, so the thicker the better here! Roughly 1/4″ thick.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: Yogurt Bark, Frozen Yogurt Bark, Greek Yogurt Bark