Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/garlic-mushrooms/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Herb and Garlic Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 16 ounces mushrooms (see note), cleaned, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon thyme, picked off the stem
- Heat oil and butter in a large saute pan over medium-low heat. Once hot add shallots, cook until softened, 3-5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook for 30 seconds. Add water, balsamic vinegar and herbs and cook until syrupy, about 2 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Literally any herbs that you like will work here! We loved the combination of parsley, chives and thyme, but feel free to use whatever extra herbs you have on hand.
- Use any type of small mushroom, like Cremini, Baby Bella or Button mushroom.
Loading nutrition data...