Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/garlicky-green-beans/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Garlicky Blistered Green Beans
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the ghee for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until fragrant, stirring to avoid burning.
- Add the green beans and sauté, mixing often, for about 10 minutes, until fork tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and turn the broiler to high.
- Place the skillet into the oven and broil the green beans for 3 to 5 minutes, until slightly crispy and browned, watching to avoid burning.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.