Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-biscuits/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients and using your hands rub the butter into the mix until it is completely combined, with no visible pieces of butter remaining.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the applesauce and the egg. Pour it into the butter and flour mixture and combine until a smooth dough forms.
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup dough on prepared baking sheet at least 2" apart, repeat with remaining dough to make 6 biscuits. Bake until light golden, about 15 minutes.
Loading nutrition data...