Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-biscuits/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Biscuits
These light and fluffy, buttery, Gluten Free Biscuits come together quickly and are made using a mix of almond flour and coconut flour. They can be made in under 30 minutes, and are perfect on their own or in any recipe require biscuits!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients and using your hands rub the butter into the mix until it is completely combined, with no visible pieces of butter remaining.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the applesauce and the egg. Pour it into the butter and flour mixture and combine until a smooth dough forms.
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup dough on prepared baking sheet at least 2" apart, repeat with remaining dough to make 6 biscuits. Bake until light golden, about 15 minutes.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.