Gluten-Free BLT Pasta Salad
- Pasta Salad:
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (12 ounce bag), cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 package nitrate-free bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- Optional: 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- Optional: a dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I like avocado oil mayo)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- Place all salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 3.8g
- Sodium: 610mg
- Fat: 17.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 8.7g
- Cholesterol: 25mg