Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-lasagna-soup/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
One-Pot Gluten-Free Lasagna Soup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 spicy sausage links, casing removed
- 14.5-ounce can Tuttorosso crushed tomatoes
- 14.5-ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth, more as needed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 8 ounces gluten-free lasagna noodles, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: Parmesan Cheese, for serving
- Optional: Mozzarella Cheese, for serving
- Optional: Ricotta Cheese, for topping
- Additional Basil, for garnish
- In a large dutch oven, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in turkey and sausage, and cook until no pink remains, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, broth, spices, and fresh basil. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in noodles and let simmer for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Add in spinach and let wilt, for 30 seconds max. Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve hot with basil and optional cheese for garnish, as desired!
- When reheating for later, you may want to add additional chicken broth to the pot. If so, taste and adjust spices as desired!
- My favorite way to make this is to use ground turkey and spicy Italian turkey sauce.
- Make it in the slow cooker: Cook onion, garlic, beef and sausage over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain. Place in slow cooker. Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 3 hours. Cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.