Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-pumpkin-bread/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 8" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, oil, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar and vanilla until combined. Add to the bowl coconut flour, tapioca flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and whisk until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and smooth over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Serve with butter or pumpkin butter.
- If your coconut flour is very clumpy, sift it first before using.
Loading nutrition data...