Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/gluten-free-sausage-vegetable-pasta/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sausage and Spring Vegetable Pasta
- In a large pot, make pasta as directed on the box/bag of pasta you are using.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté garlic for 30 seconds. Add in broccoli and asparagus and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes until fork tender. To speed up the time, add 2 teaspoons of water and cover the pot.
- Remove the casing from the sausage and add to the pot. Cook until no pink remains.
- Add the spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add the pasta into the pot, add remaining olive oil, and salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and parmesan if adding. Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve hot!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.