Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/golden-turmeric-milk-latte/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Dairy-Free Golden Turmeric Latte with Espresso
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk or dairy-free milk of choice, additional milk for frothing
- 2 teaspoons honey, more to taste based on your desired sweetness
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, more for topping
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or fresh ginger
- Optional: 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 shot of espresso, can omit
- Optional: 1 tablespoon collagen peptides
- Heat two cups of almond milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in turmeric, honey, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, and vanilla bean if adding. Heat for about 3 minutes until warm. Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Remove from heat and pour into mugs of choice.
- Add a shot of espresso. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed!
- Top with frothed milk, sprinkle additional cinnamon and turmeric on top and enjoy!
- Black pepper activates turmeric. Use a tiny pinch or peppercorns.
- If using whole fresh ginger, fresh turmeric, or peppercorns, strain before drinking!
- For the frothed milk, I really love this milk frother. Do remember that dairy-free milk doesn't froth quite as well as regular milk!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.