Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/golden-turmeric-milk-latte/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Dairy-Free Golden Turmeric Latte with Espresso
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk or dairy-free milk of choice, additional milk for frothing
- 2 teaspoons honey, more to taste based on your desired sweetness
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, more for topping
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or fresh ginger
- Optional: 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1 shot of espresso, can omit
- Optional: 1 tablespoon collagen peptides
- Heat two cups of almond milk in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in turmeric, honey, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, and vanilla bean if adding. Heat for about 3 minutes until warm. Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Remove from heat and pour into mugs of choice.
- Add a shot of espresso. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed!
- Top with frothed milk, sprinkle additional cinnamon and turmeric on top and enjoy!
- Black pepper activates turmeric. Use a tiny pinch or peppercorns.
- If using whole fresh ginger, fresh turmeric, or peppercorns, strain before drinking!
- For the frothed milk, I really love this milk frother. Do remember that dairy-free milk doesn't froth quite as well as regular milk!
Loading nutrition data...