Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/graham-crackers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
These Gluten Free Graham Crackers are simple to prepare and made with good-for-you ingredients. They can be eaten on their own, served with a fruit salad or crushed up and used as a graham cracker crumb crust! They're gluten-free, refined sugar free and made in 1 bowl!
- Preheat oven to 300ºF and position an oven rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, flax, 1 tablespoons coconut sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients and using your hands rub the butter into the mix until it is completely combined, with no visible pieces of butter remaining. Add the beaten egg to the dough and mix together until completely combined.
- Place the ball of dough in the center of the lined baking sheet and cover with a second piece of parchment paper. Using a rolling pine, roll out the dough into a rectangle that’s approximatly ⅛” - 1/16” inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into squares. If you end up with leftover scraps of dough, gather them up and repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Sprinkle the dough with the remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Store crackers in an air tight bag or container for up to 3 days.
- Want to make a gluten-free graham cracker crust? Grind these up! Check out this post for how to put it together.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.