1. In a medium dutch oven heat sesame oil on medium-high heat. Cook ginger, garlic, leeks, shallots, mushrooms and red pepper until the red pepper begins to soften and the mushrooms caramelize. About 5-8 minutes.
2. Add in curry paste, chili sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder and cook for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour in vegetable broth, coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once at a boil, turn down heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Taste and adjust spices as needed. If it is too spicy, add more lime juice.
5. Add baby bok choy, bean sprouts, snap peas and carrots and cook just until bok choy is wilted.
6. Serve warm in bowls of choice with rice noodles! The rice noodles soak up a lot of the broth, so only add in when ready to eat.