Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/grilled-peach-avocado-and-crab-salad-with-avocado-peach-dressing/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Grilled Peach, Avocado and Crab Salad
The combination of sweet grilled peaches and creamy avocado in this Grilled Peach, Crab Avocado Salad with Peach Dressing is Summer appetizer perfection! It's such a great low-carb summer side to serve this season. It's Paleo and Whole30 friendly too!
- 2 peaches, pit removed, quartered, and grilled
- 1 cup arugula (or more depending on how many you are serving)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- Grill peaches: Place prepared peaches on a preheated grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, until well caramelized.
- Make dressing: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Assemble salad: Place arugula, grilled peaches, and avocado on serving platter of choice. Top with crab meat and a drizzle of peach dressing! Serve with more dressing on the side.
- *Store leftover dressing in an air-tight container for up to one week.
- **If using a high-speed blender, you do not need to peel the peaches for the dressing!
- *** Substitute crab meat for grilled shrimp or protein of choice, if desired!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.