Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/grilled-veggie-grilled-chicken-salads-with-tomato-vinaigrette/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Grilled Veggie & Grilled Chicken Salads with Tomato Vinaigrette
For the chicken
For the veggies
For the Tomato Vinaigrette
- Prepare grill.
- Toss chicken in olive oil and spices, set aside. You can leave up to 30 minutes, or longer in there refrigerator.
- Cut veggies and toss in oil and salt, set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts on one side of the grill and cook 8 minutes on each side, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- On the other side place a layer of greased tin foil and place the veggies on top. Cook veggies until desired softness, and cook chicken until fully cooked
- Make the dressing by combining ingredients in your high-speed blender and blending until smooth.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed.
- Slice chicken. Serve veggie and chicken warm over romaine lettuce and serve with tomato dressing.
- Can substitute canned tomatoes, if fresh is not available
- This recipe was originally published in August 2014, and updated and republished in August 2019.
Loading nutrition data...