Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/grilled-veggie-grilled-chicken-salads-with-tomato-vinaigrette/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Grilled Veggie & Grilled Chicken Salads with Tomato Vinaigrette
This Grilled Chicken and Vegetables with Tomato Vinaigrette is loaded with perfectly grilled chicken, tons of grilled veggies (whatever vegetables you wish, really), and a delicious tomato-based vinaigrette dressing. It's the perfect way to throw together dinner without turning the oven on!
For the chicken
For the veggies
For the Tomato Vinaigrette
- Prepare grill.
- Toss chicken in olive oil and spices, set aside. You can leave up to 30 minutes, or longer in there refrigerator.
- Cut veggies and toss in oil and salt, set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts on one side of the grill and cook 8 minutes on each side, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- On the other side place a layer of greased tin foil and place the veggies on top. Cook veggies until desired softness, and cook chicken until fully cooked
- Make the dressing by combining ingredients in your high-speed blender and blending until smooth.
- Taste and adjust spices as needed.
- Slice chicken. Serve veggie and chicken warm over romaine lettuce and serve with tomato dressing.
- Can substitute canned tomatoes, if fresh is not available
- This recipe was originally published in August 2014, and updated and republished in August 2019.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.