Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/ham-and-cheese-waffles/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Ham and Cheese Waffles (Gluten-Free)
These gluten-free Ham and Cheese Waffles are going to be the star of the breakfast or brunch table! You wouldn't know these waffles were gluten-free and they're a cinch to put together using only one bowl. These fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside waffles are the perfect mix of sweet and savory and bound to be a new favorite!
- Preheat a waffle maker according to the appliance instructions.
- Whisk together the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl until fully combined.
- Add in the eggs, applesauce and maple syrup and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the ¾ cup ham, 3 tablespoons scallions and cheese.
- Spray the heated waffle iron with a high heat cooking spray (we use avocado oil). Following the directions for your waffle maker regarding batter quantity and cook time, pour in the batter and cook the waffles until cooked through and lightly golden. Remove and if desired transfer to a low oven to keep warm. Spray the waffle iron with avocado oil and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve the waffles hot and garnish with butter, remaining chopped ham and scallions and drizzled honey.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.