Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/healthy-apple-muffins/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Healthy Apple Muffins with Oats
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a 12 cup muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper liners.
- In a large bowl add eggs, apple sauce, melted butter and maple syrup and whisk together.
- Add oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix with a spatula until smooth.
- Fold in raisins and apples.
- Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake in the middle rack for 18-20 minutes, or until the muffins spring back when touched.
- We’ve found store bought oat flour to be different than homemade. We prefer the texture to store bought and suggest that is what you use.
- If you have an electronic scale at home please use it to measure the flour, as these flours are notorious for being difficult to measure with cup measurements.
- If your oat flour or coconut flour is very clumpy sift them.
Loading nutrition data...