Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/healthy-food-friday-hazelnuts-homemade-nutella/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Spread hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, watching closely to avoid the hazelnuts burning
3. Remove from the oven and place into a towel- rub and shake until the brown skin starts to come off
4. Once mostly removed (don't worry if there are a few stubborn ones)
5. Place roasted hazelnuts in the food processor and process until it becomes a smooth butter (5-7 minutes)
6. Add in oil, palm sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, and salt
7. Blend for another 2-3 minutes until smooth
8. Heat chocolate over the stove or microwave; pour into the food processor, along with the honey, and blend until smooth (5 minutes or more)
9. Store in an air-tight container for 1-2 weeks*
10. Let cool completely before serving (but definitely try it warm!)
*Store in either the refrigerator or in a cabinet
Loading nutrition data...