Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/herb-and-garlic-quinoa/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- Rinse quinoa under cold running water really well.
- In a medium pot add all of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve!
- Check out this post, all about the different methods to cook quinoa.
Loading nutrition data...