Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/homemade-guacamole/
© 2020 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Homemade Guac Recipe
These easy Homemade Guac recipe is one everyone should have in their back pocket for taco night, or any old night. My version has 7 ingredients, but really only 3 are absolutely essential, and you can leave out any you don't like.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
- Fine sea salt, to taste
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out avocado and mash in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- I love adding a pinch or two of garlic granules to my guacanmole!
- Post updated January 2020.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.