Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/honey-lime-fruit-salad/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 1 quart strawberries, greens removed and finely chopped
- 4 kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large mango, diced
- 3 pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Chop all fruit and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, lime juice and chia. When ready to serve pour over the fruit and mix well.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead without dressing. Add dressing when ready to serve.
Loading nutrition data...