Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/honey-lime-fruit-salad/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
This Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad is the perfect refreshing fruit salad to serve all summer long! This dish is perfect for a party or BBQ and can be made ahead of time! The sweet fruit is complemented with the zesty lime and is customizable based on what fruit is available for you.
- 1 quart strawberries, greens removed and finely chopped
- 4 kiwis, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large mango, diced
- 3 pineapple spears, finely chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Chop all fruit and add to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the honey, lime juice and chia. When ready to serve pour over the fruit and mix well.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead without dressing. Add dressing when ready to serve.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.