Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/honey-mustard-chicken-salad/
© 2014 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
- 1 lb. organic chicken
- 1/4 cup mustard (I often use 2 tbsp dijon, 2 tbsp spicy brown)
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
1. Prepare chicken as desired: poach it or make some crock-pot shredded chicken
2. In a bowl whisk together mustard and honey, set aside
3. When chicken is done and ready to assemble chop cilantro and red peppers
4. Combine chicken, honey mustard, cilantro, and red pepper; mix well
5. Store in refrigerator!
I often make more honey mustard as desired based on who I am serving to, I also often double this for meal prep!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.