Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-a-charcuterie-board/
© 2017 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How To Make a Charcuterie Board Festive For The Holidays!
- Bacon Jam (Recipe Below)
- Fig Jam
- Grainy Mustard
- Manchego Cheese, Pepper Jack Cheese, Cheddar (Hard Cheese)
- Brie, Humboldt Fog, Forager d’Affinois (Soft Cheese)
- Bread Sticks
- Gluten-Free Crackers
- Other Crackers
- Applegate Salami
- Applegate Prosciutto
- Applegate Salami Trio
- Rosemary Sprigs
- Mini Marinated Peppers
- Marinated Artichokes
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Fresh Cranberries
- Candied Pecans
Bacon Jam Recipe
- 1 package Applegate Sunday Morning Bacon
- 1 red onion
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1.5 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves, picked
- 1.5 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook finely diced bacon until crispy.
- Drain bacon, leaving 1 tablespoon of fat in the pan. Add butter and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Slice onion thin and add to pan and cook on low heat for 40 minutes. Add bacon back into the pan.
- Deglaze pan with ¼ cup water: Deglaze the pan by adding in the water and scraping up the browned bits in the bottom of the skillet for about 30 seconds.
- Add balsamic vinegar, thyme leaves, and pepper and remove pan from heat.
- Serve warm on top of brie or in a dish on your board.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and reheat before serving. Yields about 1 cup of jam.
Loading nutrition data...