Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-body-scrub/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make Body Scrub
- 1 cup sugar or salt
- ½ cup oil
- Add-ins (use 6-12 drops of essential oils if using, or about 2 teaspoons other add-ins)
- In a medium combine all ingredients and mix with a spoon until fully combined.
- Place gently (do not pack it down) in a jar with a tight fitting lid and use weekly or every few days on body.
- You can tweak your body scrub depending on how you you want it to feel and smell.
- Don't bring glassware into the shower. A reader wrote to us and shared a story of bring a glass jar in the shower and accidentally dropping it and cutting herself. So we wanted to spell this out that for safety reasons if you are using a glass jar keep it out of the shower. Or use a plastic container.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.