Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-coconut-whipped-cream/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
- Refrigerate the coconut cream for at least 8 hours, but preferably 24 hours.
- Scoop out the solid part of the coconut cream and add to the bowl of an electric mixer (or you can use a hand mixer). Leave behind any of the thin watery coconut milk, reserving for another use.
- Whip the cold coconut cream with the whisk attachment until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and whip for an additional minute.
- Use immediately or store for up to 4 hours.
- You can use honey to sweeten this, but the whipped coconut cream will have a looser texture to it and won't be as stable.
- If you anticipate using this recipe often, always leave a can of coconut cream in your refrigerator!
Loading nutrition data...