Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-coconut-whipped-cream/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream
Knowing How to Make Coconut Whipped Cream is essential for making delicious, dairy free whipped cream! This healthy alternative is more nutritious and tastes amazing! It's made with three ingredients, and aside from chilling time, comes together within 5 minutes!
- Refrigerate the coconut cream for at least 8 hours, but preferably 24 hours.
- Scoop out the solid part of the coconut cream and add to the bowl of an electric mixer (or you can use a hand mixer). Leave behind any of the thin watery coconut milk, reserving for another use.
- Whip the cold coconut cream with the whisk attachment until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and whip for an additional minute.
- Use immediately or store for up to 4 hours.
- You can use honey to sweeten this, but the whipped coconut cream will have a looser texture to it and won't be as stable.
- If you anticipate using this recipe often, always leave a can of coconut cream in your refrigerator!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.