Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-fresh-mint-tea/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Fresh Mint Tea Recipe
Making fresh mint tea from mint leaves is so simple and can be serve hot or cold.
- 1 bunch (about 2 ounces) fresh mint leaves, cleaned well
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Tear and bruise the mint leaves with your hands and place in either a fresh press or a bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the mint leaves and let infuse for 5-8 minutes.
- Strain the tea and pour into tea cups. Add honey, if using.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also serve this cold. While still warm add honey if using, and stir. Store in the refrigerator until cold, at least 6 hours. Will keep up to 2 days.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.