Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/how-to-make-gluten-free-crackers/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Easy Gluten Free Crackers
These easy-breezy homemade crackers can be made in different flavors to suit any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF and position an oven rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, flax, garlic powder, salt and 2 teaspoons seasoning.
- Add the butter to the dry ingredients and using your hands rub the butter into the mix until it is completely combined, with no visible pieces of butter remaining (or add in the oil). Add the beaten egg to the dough and mix together until completely combined.
- Place the ball of dough in the center of the lined flat baking sheet and cover with a second piece of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a rectangle that’s approximatly ⅛” - 1/16” inch thick.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into squares. If you end up with leftover scraps of dough, gather them up and repeat the rolling process.
- Sprinkle the dough with flaky sea salt or remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning, pressing down lightly to make sure the seasoning sticks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Store crackers in an airtight bag or container for up to 3 days.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.