Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/instant-pot-corn-on-the-cob/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob with Southern Spicy Butter
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped finely
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch allspice
- 6 small ears of corn, shucked and cleaned (see note)
- Scallions, for garnish
- To make compound butter: place butter, parsley and spices in a bowl and mash together. Transfer the butter to a small piece of parchment and wrap to form a log. Chill the butter until solid, about 1 hour.
- To make corn: set a trivet in Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water, then set shucked corn on top of trivet.
- Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. Remember to turn the pressure valve to SEALING function before cooking.
- Once done, use quick release function: turn knob to venting.
- Remove corn and top with compound butter and scallions.
- This recipe is for a 6 or 8 quart instant pot. If your IP is smaller, you may not be able to cook 6 corn cobs at once.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.