Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/instant-pot-lentil-soup/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Instant Pot Lentil Soup
Hearty, warm and inviting, this Instant Pot Lentil Soup is the perfect winter meal. This vegetarian soup is flavored with tomatoes, fresh herbs and a hint of spice that take make this soup not only good-for-you but just plain delicious. It's made easily in the Instant Pot (or Slow Cooker) for a hands-off meal destined to make whoever it's served to happy.
- Using the saute function on a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot, heat the oil. Add onion, carrots, celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until very softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, paprika and coconut aminos and toast for 1 minute. Add in the tomatoes, lentils, broth. Tie the thyme sprigs and bay leaves together with kitchen twine and add to the Instant Pot.
- Cover and set the steam valve to sealing. Cook on manual high pressure for 10 minutes. Once done, allow the pressure to release for 15 minutes, and then release any remaining pressure.
- Open lid, remove thyme and bay leaf. If desired, puree 1 cup of the soup to create a thicker texture. Stir in the apple cider vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- See body of the post for slow cooker directions.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.