1. Place onion, garlic, carrot and ginger on a sheet-tray. Broil for 10 minutes, or until charred.
2. Parboil the bones: While vegetables are cooking, fill a medium sized pot with water, cover and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, turn down heat to medium low and add the beef bones. Cook for 2-3 minutes at a high simmer, never at a rolling boil. Drain and skim off any fat that remains on the bones. Place the bones in your pressure cooker.
3. Add charred veggies, apple cider vinegar, spices, and enough water to cover the bones to your pressure cooker.
4. Cover and seal the pressure cooker. Using the manual timer, set the pressure cooker to high for 45 minutes. Once done, shut off the heat and let sit for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, open the pressure cooker and strain the broth through a fine mesh strainer until it runs clear. About 2-3 times.
5. While broth is cooking, cook the steak. Heat a small skillet with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Add in steak and cook on medium heat until no pink remains. Set aside in a bowl until ready to eat!
6. Par-cook your rice noodles based on package instructions and set aside until ready to eat.
7. Assembly: Place bone broth in desired bowls. Add in desired toppings and devour!