Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/israeli-salad/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
This one-bowl Israeli Salad is the perfect refreshing Spring and Summer side-dish! I like to make a big bowl of it and keep it in the fridge all week long! The flavors from the lemon, tomatoes, onion, and herbs go so nicely with almost anything!
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and parsley in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add in lemon juice, olive oil, and spices and mix well to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Tip: to prevent salad from getting too watery, scoop out the seeds from the tomatoes before chopping.
- **Photos updated April, 2017
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.