Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/italian-style-spaghetti-squash-bake/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Italian-Style Spaghetti Squash Bake
*Photos updated April, 2017.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay spaghetti squash face down on baking sheet, and add 1/4 cup water. Bake for about 30 minutes until fork tender. Let cool.
- Once cool, scrape out spaghetti squash using a fork and place in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a small skillet over medium-heat, heat oil and sauté garlic. Add spinach and sauté until wilted.
- Add spinach and garlic mixture, shredded chicken, tomato sauce, egg, cheese if using and spices to the bowl with the spaghetti squash. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer entire mixture to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh parmesan and red pepper flakes
- Bake at 375 °F for 10 minutes. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese has started to bubble and brown.
- Serve warm!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.