Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/lemon-basil-shrimp-salad/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
- 15/20 large shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, more for garnish
- In one bowl combine cooked shrimp, grape tomatoes, onion, avocado and basil and set aside.
- In another bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix well, taste and add more ingredients to your liking.
- Pour marinade over shrimp salad and toss.
- Serve in a lettuce leaf, garnish with fresh basil, and serve with additional lemon if desired.
If you are starting with raw shrimp. Clean, devein, and remove the tail. Cook in a small skillet with oil of choice, salt, and pepper until pink, fully opaque and fully cooked through.
You can also use about 30 whole baby shrimp instead of the large.
Loading nutrition data...